Chiropractic Associates and Independent Contractors
Aim High Chiropractic is a leader of chiropractic in Denver CO with three chiropractic offices and a rehab clinic. We are looking for a caring, happy go lucky, up beat, honest and self motivated licensed (in the state of Colorado) Doctor of Chiropractic. Must have experience in selling treatment plans. Duties will include patient care, coverage, marketing, and other duties as assigned. We will provide excellent training and FUN. Come LEARN and EARN, make sure you bring your SMILE! Salaried position and bonuses or independent contractor available. Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Dr Bui. No calls please.
Caring professional in a BUSY Chiropractic or Medical/Rehab setting. Must be a people person, likes to SMILE and have some computer and typing skills. Growing company looking for friendly, happy, joyful, upbeat individuals to work the front desk, assist in patient care, take history, etc. Vietnamese, Spanish or Chinese speaking would be a plus!
No experience required, just the smile and a positive attitude. Must be willing to learn- we’ll provide the training! Please email your C.V. to Dr Bui at email@example.com right now.
Certified Massage Therapists (CMT)
We are looking for caring, professional C.M.T.’s for a doctor’s office. Must be a people person, likes to SMILE and communicates well. Growing company looking for friendly, happy, joyful, upbeat certified massage therapists. Vietnamese, Spanish or Chinese speaking would be a plus!
Must be certified from an accredited school. Professional insurance, a smile and a positive attitude are also required. We supply the patients; you supply the lotion and linens. You show up, work your magic and get paid. Simple, no stress! Pay is $30 per hourly massage. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Executive for Aim High Chiropractic Doctors Office
Growing health care based business is looking for motivated, intelligent, responsible individuals to become a part of our Marketing Outreach Team. This is a referrals generations, clinic representative, hard sell, marketing and sales position that pays handsomely. We are projecting an income of $50k -100K for the right superstar.
This is a great opportunity for superstars that already has an inside track with existing contacts in the legal, insurance or medical industries. We provide care for Auto Accidents, Wellness, Non surgical options, rehab, massage and DOT exams. This is a great opportunity in the health care industry to save and improve lives and make a great living. We will provide some specialized training. You will provide the energy, previous connections, hard work and reap the rewards.
Ideal candidates should be:
- Extremely motivated, outgoing, social, organized and well dressed
- Must have previous sales experience
- Must be able to show outstanding achievements in prior positions and able to meet pressing deadlines
- Eager to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Comfortable engaging in consultative conversations with doctors, attorneys and business representatives to bring referrals into our three offices
- Able to foster long term new referral relationships for our three clinics. Have established contacts in medical, insurance, or legal field in the Denver area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make professional contact to generate patient referrals, Face to face closing on financials.
- Achieve weekly, monthly sales targets, Ability to establish a referral networks to and get direct referrals
- Able to work 40 plus hours a week, 10 phone, 10 office, 20 out bound meetings
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to do persuasive presentations for individuals and groups
- Track goals, set goals, and meet 80% of Goals.
- Quota-driven sales experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, and some computer skills
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Well presented, driven and can think on your feet!
Aim High Chiropractic is made up of the best and the brightest doctors and managers in the Denver Metro area. We offer competitive salaries and autonomy. AND what really sets us apart is the opportunity to work on a caring team that is growing rapidly: where we wear many hats, learn on the fly, and are rewarded for our efforts with happy patients and even faster growth. We’re looking for people who take pride in doing excellent work, are excited to build a business and command their own future . If this is you, we’d love to hear from you!
Interested? Here is what to do:
Please come in person to 50 S. Federal Blvd. Denver CO 80219 and fill out our application anytime Monday to Friday between 9am to 4pm. Please also provide a one page essay on why you are the right person for this position. An interview date will be arranged for qualified candidates after review of application and essay. Applicants may also send a resume and a one page essay to email@example.com
|Spanish or Vietnamese?|