Things To Do During The Isolation
We hope this letter finds you well during these trying times. With the stay-at-home order we can all go a little stir-crazy! So what to do? Here is a list designed to lift your spirits and keep you active. Please feel free to share it with those you love.
During the Isolation
- Have a mindset of gratefulness- make a list and count every small blessing you have. Start with, you can read this so be grateful for your site and reading skills.
- Spend time with those you love and make the most of it.
- Clean out the house; do yard work and maintenance you have been putting off.
- Dust off an old hobby you have been meaning to get back to.
- Learn a new skill (music, athletic, mental or otherwise). The internet is full of great instructional vids for almost anything.
- Reconnect with old friends through social media or phone
- Find someone to help. Your life will be more fulfilled and satisfying when you shift your focus from self to someone else.
- Call your credit card, phone, utilities companies and gym membership and negotiate payment deferrals or plans for the future.
- With all the stress and inactivity, pain is a real thing.
- If you are hurting, now is the time to call our office as many hospitals, urgent care centers and medical offices are overburdened from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our hours are limited. If you are in pain, please visit or our web site at MyDenverChiropractor.com or call our office right now for your appointment.
Please stay healthy and stay strong!
Aim High Chiropractic
PS: We are OPEN! If you have acute pain (like headaches, back, neck, shoulder, arm or leg pain) that you feel may worsen, please call or contact us now.
PPS: Our office hours are limited so you must call or schedule an appointment on-line. We are currently NOT seeing any minor pain or maintenance patients.